1. Full content guarantee:
You commit to promoting the entire range of Rail Europe 4A products on your website.
No partial use of our offer is accepted on any of Rail Europe 4A markets (1).
Presence of Rail Europe 4A via links or banners must be superior or equal to any other rail product retailers promoted on your site.
2. Sales approval:
Sales are approved within 60 days following the registered sales.
3. SEM & Keyword Policy:
No Keywording activity accepted on our Program.
Rail Europe reserves exclusive rights as to the advertising of our company name within all paid-for-placements and other search engines. We forbid the use of our company name (2) and misspellings and our URL (3) as keywords or in ads. No affiliate can overbid us on our products’ brand name (4), but affiliates can target lower positions.
Affiliates should not hide their PID when linking to our site.
Any affiliate violating the above rules may have their account with the Rail Europe program terminated.
4. RE4A affiliate program is not open to travel agents and wholesaler sites in Australia and New Zealand.
5. Deduplication policy:
Rail Europe 4A holds the right to cancel sales according to the below rules:
1. Deduplication against Rail Europe SEM campaigns : sales are deduped against SEM non-brand sales based on last-click.
2. Cancelled sales : sales are rejected when cancelled on our website.
3. Deduplication within a platform : when a same sale appears several times for a same affiliate, we only keep one and reject the others.
4. Deduplication between affiliates: sales are deduped amongst affiliates, based on last-click policy.
(1) Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua-New-Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, South Africa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Zambia.
(2) Rail Europe, raileurope, raileuropa, rail europa, rial europe…
(3) www.raileurope.com.sg, www.raileurope-asean.com, www.raileurope.hk, www.raileurope.co.th, www.raileurope-japan.com, www.raileurope.co.in, www.raileurope.com.tw, www.raileurope.cn, www.raileurope.co.kr, www.raileurope-asia.com, www.raileurope.co.il, www.raileurope-gcc.com, www.raileurope.co.za, www.raileurope.com.au, www.raileurope.co.nz, www.raileurope.com.br, www.raileurope.com.ar, www.raileurope.com.bo, www.raileurope.cl, www.raileurope.com.co, www.raileurope.com.ec, www.raileurope.com.py, www.raileurope.com.pe, www.raileurope.com.uy, www.raileurope.com.ve, www.raileurope-world.com, espanol.raileurope-world.com.
(4) TGV, Thalys, Eurostar, TGV Lyria, Trenitalia: Frecciarossa and other Italian trains, Thello, ICE, Italo, TGV France-Italy, AVE-RENFE, UK trains: ATOC (Virgin trains, National Express, …) CityNightLine, Eurail passes (Global Pass, Select Pass …), France Rail Pass, German Rail Pass, Swiss Pass (and related products), BritRail Pass (and related passes).